Tuesday 17 January 2017

healthy lifestyle

Has decided to lead a healthy lifestyle. I will go for work through hawkers by a bike, to do chin-ups in the park, to be wrung out, bars there everyones!

Day the first - has reached to beautifully equipped platform. 1 time could be tightened, be wrung out 5, on bars 3... people who lead a healthy lifestyle on the platform were shown on me in open. Well, it is thickish and isn't sports...

Day of the second - Has found the small platform on a distant path - a horizontal bar, bars, a bench. And to the people zero - I won't be confused. It was tightened, wrung out, bars... To speak about progress early...

Day the third - Has reached to the platform imperceptible, and there the girl on a small bench sits. Type the runner has a rest. Fat, but nice - I have felt shy of her - to be dishonored with 1 pulling up even before one person not hunting... Began to do like warm-up. Minutes 10 warmed up.... doesn't leave...

Has sworn, I lift the bicycle further to go. And she to me:
- Yes you don't hesitate. I on Monday saw you how you hesitated that nothing leaves. I simply and here "have hardly reached". Further forces isn't present. And to hobble there where these fucking people who lead a healthy lifestyle jump I hesitate...

And I have gone for one pulling up

No comments:

Post a Comment