Tuesday 17 January 2017

Suddenly

We went in the morning with his wife to the mall to buy more doche clerical detail. Hiking, all have what we need. Five hours later the mobile phone is ringing. Calling this shopping center and say:
- Hi, you have bought today, and dropped the 5000th bill, you can at any time to drive up and pick. I ahue course, well I say, thank you. himself
look in the purse, exactly, should be Pobol money.
I went there, went so and so say I called. Comes admin and gives me my 5 000. Says the seller found and brought her admin strained security service, they looked CCTV, watched from the place where the seller found a bill and track what car I drove away. Then through security chief struck by the car owner's phone number, called me and gave money.
It was the first time in my life when I have returned the lost money

No comments:

Post a Comment